The incredible Madison from Delightful World of Dolls nominated me for this. If you aren’t following her, what are you waiting for!?! Her blog is just the right mix of beautiful, hilarious and God-honoring. 🙂
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify those blogs of their nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
So…I don’t know how to display the award, unfortunately.
1. How long has your blog been running?
My blog was my birthday present to myself July 20th, 2017. So about six months. 🙂
2. Favorite post of yours?
Probably this one. It brings back so many memories…not only is this a song from my childhood, but these pictures were before our last move. *Cries*
3. Favorite page of yours?
4. Worst post of yours?
5. What are your blogging goals for this year?
I’d love to make it to 150 followers! Although that’s probably a bit unrealistic… currently have about 20. 😉
6. Do you let your dolls post for you?
Sometimes…like this post.
7. How often do they post?
Pretty sporadically. Usually it’s me, the human, following them around and posting. They’ve gotten used to it. I think… 😉
8. Which doll posts the most?
Charlotte, Lucy and Stuart seem to be featured in the most posts.
9. Which doll of yours is your favorite?
This is absolutely not a fair question. I love them all, of course!
10. Which doll is your favorite that you don’t own?
I like 67, and kinda the Sonali mold boy doll. I also have about 6 dolls/customs on my wish list right now…Yeah.
11. Think up a question you’ve always wanted to answer but no one has ever asked… and answer it.
Why are there so many songs about rainbows? Because they’re pretty. And they symbolize God’s promise to mankind. 😉 😀
Facts about me:
(Not holding out confidence that I’ll actually make it to 11!)
*I’m planning on going into a STEM field
*I’m super duper girly
*I like dogs and really wish my family would get one again
I really liked my questions, so the people I tag can answer those. 😉
Who else should I tag? (Yes, you can ask to have your own blog tagged. 🙂 )